- the Bible as God’s inerrant Word to be read, taught and obeyed that we might glorify God and enjoy him forever.
- the gospel of our Lord Jesus as the only way people can be saved and where we find every blessing.
- our Reformed and Presbyterian heritage and those who have laboured in this tradition in the city of Warrnambool.
- spiritual growth in all our members at all ages and stages of life so that we become more Christ-like.
- regular participation at our Sunday services where we enjoy the teaching of God’s word, corporate prayer and praise and fellowship with God’s people.
- small group discipleship as a vital means of spiritual growth.
- our community of faith where each member serves others in love and unity.
- prayer as an essential expression of our relationship with God and our dependence on his Spirit.
- sharing the gospel with individuals, the community and to the world so that those who don’t know Jesus might be saved.
- demonstrating God’s love through works of service and social justice.
- being engaged with the community of Warrnambool and being accessible and welcoming to all.
- the development of leaders and the training of God’s people for ministry.
Some Scriptures relevant to our values: Philemon 5-7
2 Tim 3:16-17 Eph 1:3 Rom 1:16-17 Phil 3:10-14
Heb 10:24-25 Acts 2:46 Eph 4:1-6 1 Thes 5:16-17
Mat 28:18-20 Micah 6:8 1 Pet 2:11-12 2 Tim 2:2